By First Time Parents. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello to the Blogging World... Again..



.Hello to the world of BLOG. I find myself every Sunday Blog stalking all you blogger friends out there wishing I had my own Blog. It would be so fun for my family and friends close and afar to read and see what life in Chicago is like for us and its great  way to just document life...I always think this week I will start my own Blog... but then Fear or lack of Confidence sets in...what PROFOUND thing can our lives contribute to the world of Blog.. and then something happened...... THIS....


 Isn't he pres-shh...(there's still more of that where that came from I promise)... This our new baby son Asher ..He was born June 21,2012 and as proud new parents we photograph his every move... its just so much fun.. Now we are living through and for our Son. We are giving this boy a childhood... and what comes with this huge responsibility  many FIRST TIMES. That is why I have decided to title this Blog: There's A First for Everything... POOR Asher is our guinea pig. Being the first child is rough in the mean time but hopefully funny later.. I am going to try to document our many first experiences with this little guy....sorry Asher I hope we don't screw you up to bad :). 

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Michelle I'm excited you started a blog, can't wait to read your post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! It will be so fun to read! You know that the Grandparents are all on board.
    You and Jordan are wonderful parents!!
    We love your sweet family.
    Looking forward to your next post...

    ReplyDelete